If you are experiencing problems making payment through our site this may be due to the recent introduction of tighter fraud prevention rules for online card processing.
There may be a number of reasons that your card has been declined.
- You have entered an incorrect billing address
- The card details have been entered incorrectly
- The postcode entered does not match the address where the card is registered
- The card used is registered under a different name to the name that the order has been placed
- There are not enough funds on the card to process the payment
- You have left the card payment screen open for more than 5 minutes without any user activity
The new fraud processing rules issued by the banks are designed to protect both consumer and businesses.
If you continue to experience problems paying online please contact our offices on 0845 643 1550