Return an Item
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and wish to return it, then in line with Distance Selling Regulations you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt and the goods are still in an unused reasaleable condition. All returns are subject to the following:
- All claims for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods
- If a claim is authorised the goods must be returned within 14 working days
- Goods must be unused and in a resaleable condition
- If it your responsibility to return the items at your own cost
- If you are sending back glass, ensure that you have adequate insurance for shipping glassware
- You must include returns documentation with your parcel so that we can identify it. This will be made available once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
Please note, we cannot use our courier to collect goods. You must arrange for the goods to be returned to us, and ensure that you have adequate insurance
How To Return an Item
If you have ordered your items online and wish to return them, you can do so from your order history page online. This is accessible by logging into your account and visiting the returns section on the account page
From this page follow the simple instructions to submit your returns request.
If your request is approved you will receive an email that contains your returns documentation, along with instructions for returning the item to us. You can also login to your account at any time to check the status of your returns requests, and download your returns documentation.
Please do not return items to us until you receive this email.
If you do not receive an email into your main inbox, please check your junk mail.