15.1 Why do we collect your Information & How do we protect it?
15.1.1 UK Shopping Mall Limited only collect data from yourself at your consent and in order to provide E-commerce services in a contract with yourself. We have a legal obligation to protect and store this data to satisfy the completion of the contract.
15.1.2 All personal data held by UK Shopping Mall Limited will be kept confidential except in such cases where disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the data was collected. In these cases, information may be supplied to the following parties:
- Any subsidiary, holding company, associated company, affiliate of, or companies controlled by or under common control with UK Shopping Mall Limited.
- Any commercial partner of UK Shopping Mall Limited agreeing to UK Shopping Mall Limited partnerships conditions.
- Any individual who is under a duty of confidentiality to UK Shopping Mall Limited; agreeing to keep such information confidential.
- Any financial institution, charge or credit card issuing company, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agency necessary for establishing and supporting the payment of any services being requested.
15.1.4 UK Shopping Mall Limited reserves the right to send, either by email, mail or phone, promotional offers on behalf of third-party partners that may complete the services provided by UK Shopping Mall Limited; this may include, though is not limited to, sample delivery, web analytics, data analysis, etc. You may opt out at any time by contacting [email protected]
15.2 Access to and Correction of Personal Data
15.2.1 To edit your personal and/or corporate information at any time, write to [email protected] and :
- Specify the data which is incorrect, the reason why it is incorrect, and the appropriate corrections.
- Provide proof of identity verifying that the individual making the request is authorized to request such corrections.
15.2.2 If you wish to gain access to your data in a portable format you should write to [email protected] providing proof of identity to verify that the individual making the request is authorized to request access. UK Shopping Mall Limited shall upon receiving a request and satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the request, make every effort to comply with and respond to the request within the shortest period of time.
15.2.3 If you wish to have your data erased you should write to [email protected] providing proof of identity to verify that the individual making the request is authorized to request the erasure. UK Shopping Mall Limited shall upon receiving a request and satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the request, make every effort to comply with and respond to the request within the shortest period of time. Note that some data may not be deleted due to legal reason which require UK Shopping Mall Limited to hold onto certain for a specific time. By requesting your data to be erased you are voluntarily terminating your access to any UK Shopping Mall Limited services, accounts and trading benefits.
15.3 Data Retention
15.3.1 UK Shopping Mall Limited will destroy any information it may hold in accordance with our internal retention policy. This policy requires that information will only be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the original or directly-related purpose for which it was collected, unless such information is retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations.
15.4 Electronic Notification
15.4.1 To the extent that we may need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, included but not limited to communication posted on the Site, electronic mail, or instant messaging.
15.4.2 If you don't want to be on our mailing list or limit communications, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences or emailing [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that Easy Florist Supplies place onto your computer.
Why do we use them?
Cookies area fundamental tool used in the core operational of the website and are also used to help us improve your experience when using our websites – for example, storing your language setting or preferences.
The information we collect from cookies enables :
- you to navigate the site and use all E-commerce features for example Adding to your Cart, Accessing your account and Saving products for future review.
- allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- when you are browsing or shopping on our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How can you manage your cookie settings?
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. You can control whether you are happy to accept cookies through your browser settings. However, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you will not have access to all the features of our websites and its functionality will be affected. You can find out more about managing your cookies by accessing the 'help' button on your browser or visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We only use cookie types that help achieve the purpose listed above.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
15.6 Processing of Data
15.6.1 UK Shopping Mall Limited use your data to provide a personalised and optimised browsing experience. We may combine your data alongside other trends or anonymous data to provide you with a better experience. If you wish to opt of out this feature you should write to [email protected] providing proof of identity to verify that the individual making the request is authorized to request such corrections. UK Shopping Mall Limited shall upon receiving a request and satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the request, make every effort to comply with and respond to the request within the shortest period of time.
15.7 Issues & Concerns
15.7.1 If you have any issues with how we collect, process or use your data, please write to us at [email protected] where we can address your concerns
15.7.2 If you are unhappy with our handling or processing of your data you can contact the ICO at for more information.